CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS REPORTERS CONTACT US

March 5, 2009
Posted: 1508 GMT
Fawad Ali   March 5th, 2009 3:26 pm ET

Sure, Only if I’m stoned…….I don’t love Michael the way I used to……he is old and battered by accusations…….there is so much history……and who can forget “Michael in his pajamas dancing on black SUV, and fighting parents of abused children in the court of law”......

Derya from Hamburg   March 5th, 2009 5:23 pm ET

I'm sooo happy that Michael's finally comming back. I'm veeerrrry veerryyy excited!! I hope i can be there...
I love you Michael as a person and I wish you all the best.

Nick Fox Jr.   March 5th, 2009 5:25 pm ET

From Japan to L.A and from Stockholm to Cape Town, I will be to see you live Michael Jackson

marie   March 5th, 2009 5:25 pm ET

i would give the world to see michael jackson on stswage i wish i could go but sadly enough i m too ill and live of only 30 euro s a week so unless i get a miracle from god it wont be happening

Shana   March 5th, 2009 5:26 pm ET

Like I said an hour ago, the man needs to moonwalk back to court and set his story straight...

All the brainwashed fans need to come back to earth and see that this is fishy...
Michaels concious is killing him thats why he worked himsel into deeper debts he allready had...
I just think he should be mentally checked ... not interviewed

nicu_mjj   March 5th, 2009 5:27 pm ET

YES ... YES ...YES! .... I`m from Romania, and I come to London for the concerts!

MoDubai   March 5th, 2009 5:27 pm ET

whatever he did he is a LEGEND and he'll be forever!!! I've been in his concert once and it's just unforgetable!!! WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL

Flavia from Romania, Oradea   March 5th, 2009 5:32 pm ET

Yes, I`ll go to the concert even if I have to walk on foot from Romania to Londo !

Ngoni   March 5th, 2009 5:34 pm ET

I would certainly pay to watch Michael Jackson perform. When I was growing up I always envisaged being able to afford go to a “full-on” Michael Jackson performance with all its special effects and choreographed routines. Now that I am older… much older… and can afford to fly anywhere to watch my childhood star perform, I would be keen not to miss what could be his last hurrah!

Michael Jackson will always be the King of Pop, to me and my generation, he is a musical genius. It is a great pity that he has allowed his lifestyle to create such a dark cloud over his musical legacy

Flavia from Romania, Oradea   March 5th, 2009 5:35 pm ET

nicu_mjj , I saw you are from Romania please contact me on Y!M ID : flavia_jupana

Peter from Taichung, Taiwan   March 5th, 2009 5:35 pm ET

On Michael Jackson:

I'd definitely go see him in concert, he is still the number one performer in the world! .... but I'd have to consider the cost of tickets first! and whether he'd come perform in Taiwan again...... pajamas optional.

PS. Hala you're HOT! 🙂

MoDubai   March 5th, 2009 5:44 pm ET

THIS IS IT !!!! SEE YOU IN JULY!!!!!

Indra   March 5th, 2009 5:48 pm ET

I would really go to see Michael Jackson in concert!!!
It is my dream!!! I want to hug him and to say how much I love him!!!
He is the most wonderful man in the world.I love him from the bottom of my heart!!!

Gerri Crockwell-Sequeros   March 5th, 2009 5:53 pm ET

I would definitely go to see MJ; and if he releases a new album I'll buy one for me, and 5 more as investments & keepsakes for each of my 5 grandchildren. MJ has has definitely done some very, very strange things, but that certainly does not take away from the immense talent the man has. Van Gogh cut of his own ear, and how crazy do you have to be to to that? But look at how higly regarded and sought after his work is today!

Bermuda

Deborah Das   March 6th, 2009 1:14 am ET

It is my every dream to see Michael Jackson in concert live. I don't have much money though to go all the way to London in July to see him perform. I would do anything to go. I really don't know what he meant by saying "this is it". Although, I do know that I love that man with all my heart and God willing, I will get a chance to see him one day. I just don't understand why the world can't see him the same way as I do. He is a good man and he has done so much. May God bless you abundantly Michael Jackson. I love you so much, you mean everything to me.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Leave Your Comment

Comments are moderated by CNN, in accordance with the CNN Comment Policy, and may not appear on this blog until they have been reviewed and deemed appropriate for posting. Also, due to the volume of comments we receive, not all comments will be posted.

About this blog

International Desk brings viewers into the heart of the largest news gathering operation in the world. Viewers don't come here to watch the news; they come here to be immersed in it. To feel the rush of being the first to know what's happening as stories break, and to leave knowing they've gotten the best and latest information available. The show airs Mon-Fri at 1900 CET.